MVA offers a range of Funding Support services that are open to any Midlothian voluntary organisation or community group, including:
- assistance in identifying potential sources of funding for your project;
- guidance on completing application forms and application letters;
- support through the application process;
- for larger projects, we can offer some assistance in drafting a Business Plan;
- help in identifying other organisations who can be of assistance and networks that will be of use;
- support in identifying the need and the potential demand for your project; for successful projects, advice and assistance in complying with funding agencies' monitoring and evaluation requirements;
- we publish "Funding Signpost" - a funding briefing for social enterprises;
- further information is provided through the Community Toolkit, including "Find a Funder", and information on Budgeting and Fundraising; and also on our External Links Funding section.
Please note that while we cannot complete applications and letters for you, we will work to ensure that you have the knowledge, skills and confidence to do these tasks yourself.
To see if we can help you apply for funding, or to receive the “Funding Signpost” contact the Development Officer (Funding) on 0131 663 9471.